What are the health benefits of Organic Molasses?
One tablespoon of Organic Molasses contains 20% of the recommended daily intake for calcium, 22.5% of the recommended daily intake for magnesium and almost 40% of the recommended daily intake for iron.
Molasses as medicine cures:
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Depression, anxiety, and related nervous disorders
- Chronic ailments, such as arthritis and rheumatism
- Tumors and fibroids
- Heart palpitations
How to Reap the Health Benefits of Molasses
If you are interested in taking molasses (blackstrap or otherwise) as a health supplement, then it might be a good idea to consider the following:
– Since molasses is both an energy-booster as well as a natural laxative (much like fruit), it is best taken first thing in the morning before food. This will allow the molasses to re-mineralize your body without obstruction, providing a healthy start to the day.
– Try and purchase organic and unsulfured molasses when possible. Sulfured molasses has been treated with sulfites, so much of its nutritional content is reduced.
– Finally, note that you will not notice the health benefits of molasses immediately. Re-introducing the body to nutrients of which it has long been deprived takes time before balance is returned. But stick with it; unless you are diabetic or have a need to avoid sugars, the health benefits of molasses are available for everyone. You will experience improved moods, improved energy levels, clearer skin, renewed hair growth and a return to natural hair colors, and more regular and softer bowel movements.
By Fairly Traded Organics